To file a complaint about your electric or water service provider you can:
Call the Consumer Complaints Department at the SLEWRC on:

Please be patient while waiting for response. Phone General Inquiries: +232 78 359 299


Office Address

  • Sierra Leone Electricity & Water Regulatory Commission
    55 Berick Street, Freetown
    Telephone: +232 78 359 299

Find the Address