To regulate the utility service providers in the electricity and water sectors in line with the provisions of the Sierra Leone Electricity and Water Regulatory Commission Act 2011.
To regulate the electricity and water industries in accordance with government laws and policies, standards, and international best practices in support of sustainable and orderly development.
To be a recognised world-class leader in water and electricity regulation.
Section 16 of the Act makes it mandatory that a public register containing a list of all entities registered with the Commission shall be made available to the public as follows:
- Generation Licence
- Distribution and Supply Licence
- System Operations Maintenance
- Contractor Permits – Class A & B
- Inspector Permits – Class C
- Metering Service Providers – Class D
- Aggregators Permit – Class E
- Electrical Material Suppliers – Class F
- Technician Permits – Class G
- Electricity License Checklist
- Water Supply Licence
- Water Licence Checklist
Make an electricity or water compliant
- Customer Service
- Fallen Poles/Damaged Lines
- Tampered Pipes
- Unavailability of Water
- Poor Water Quality
- Billing and Metering